Friday, March 11, 2011

TREE DREAM RETURNS

Tree Dream II

I had just finished my second dream. When I found myself in my car waiting for a oil change when a man driving a truck with a cherry picker on it drove into the lot. He continues driving up his cherry picker snaps of a tree limb as it is not completely lowered and then as he continues into the stall it hits the top of the stall doing more damage. I now find myself outside my car and over at the tree and I say to the broken limb as I run my hand over the break "It will be alright" then I turned to the tree and I say "He didn't mean it, it will be alright. This is not the first conversation I have had with a tree. In the previous dream the tree talked to me. I look forward the dream when we have a two way so stay tuned.


I wish you peace, good health and a long life.

What is in your cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment